Responsible for identifying variances based upon historical performance and expected future activities of products, and planning inventory needs for future demand.
Specific Job Description:
- Creates and owns the baseline forecast on a per brand and SKU level
- Conducts historical sales analysis at a channel level and data cleansing to build statistical baseline forecast
- Conducts the Demand Planning/Forecast Review Meeting with Brand to come up with the standard Forecast on a monthly basis.
- Highlights potential risks and opportunities in the demand plan vs financial budget/estimates.
- Validates the Sales and Operations Planning Forecast versus financial budget and latest estimates.
- Continuously assessing the sales and operations process for improvement
- Submits accurate and timely information and analytics to assess the performance of the brand/category being handled against the prevailing goals and objectives.
- Liaises with Import, Warehouse, Purchasing and Operations for shipment and stocks related concerns.
- Determines sources of forecast error with regular coordination with Sales, Marketing, TMG and Logistics.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or Statistics
- With strong understanding of ERP/MRP and other replenishment management methodologies
- Proven skills in Inventory Control, Organizing and Planning, Analyzing Data, and Warehousing Management
- Computer literate and with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Application such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Must have experience in Planning, ERP/MRP applications, preferably SAP