DermAid Corn and Callous Remover
DermAid Corn and Callous Remover safe solution in removing corn and callouses. It contains salicylic acid and lactic acid.
HOW TO USE:
- Drop 2 to 3 times of DermAid Corn and Callous Remover on cotton balls and apply on the affected areas twice a day.
- After few consecutive use, carefully remove the soften skin with warm water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Do not apply on broken or sensitive skin.
- Do not pull undetached skin.
- If any irritation occurs, stop use and consult a doctor if necessary.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.