- Fulfill marketing collateral requirements.
- Responsible for day-to-day social media inquiries and providing info assistance to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered, and discuss options with customers when necessary
- Act as Social Media and Website Moderator.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
- Possesses creative flair, versatility, conceptual/ visual ability and originality in work.
- Assist in additional tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Willing to be trained to take on new tasks.
- Willing to work onsite from Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s degree in art media, graphic design, or equivalent
- Ability to create high-quality visuals for online and offline marketing collaterals
- Skills in video editing are required
- Social media marketing skills
- Possesses excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity
- Must have a positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
Key Account Specialist
- • Opening of new accounts in modern trade channels and other distribution networks
• Manages and maintains good trade relations with existing key accounts
• Conducts accounts visits and field work as schedules
• Sets account-specific strategies and action plans to achieve sales goals
• Prepares and facilitates product presentations to clients.
• Negotiates trading terms, promotional support, and prices with key accounts
• Ensures placement of PO from client to increase sales
- • College level or graduate of Bachelor’s Degree Marketing, Business Administration or any related course
• At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in handling key accounts
• Strong sales and customer service skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Willing to do fieldwork
• Ability to work independently
• Work experience in handling skincare and cosmetics is an advantage
- Development of annual marketing plan in relation to marketing 4Ps.
- Translate brand strategies into key execution directives.
- Help manage third-party creative/social media agency’s project.
- Provide direction to Trade Marketing regarding point-of-sales materials’ execution.
- Proofread and recommend approval of all artworks.
- Spearhead research initiatives to understand consumer market/segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management or equivalent
- Knowledge in digital marketing tools and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 years of work experience in the related field is required
- Experience in the beauty, health, and wellness industry is a plus
- Advance Social media marketing skills
- Content Marketing skills
- Can start immediately
Senior Marketing Manager
- Team Management; manage, lead and motivates the Marketing, E-commerce and Public Relations team.
- Stakeholder Management; work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across sales, product development and the marketing team to ensure there is buy in to future marketing campaigns and resources are maximized.
- Sales Support; create collateral and content to help the sales team convert more prospects both on-line, off line and trade.
- Campaign Management; target market segments with integrated marketing campaigns to generate demand and convert into leads. Campaigns can include both digital, in-store, on-line and offline marketing campaigns.
- Content Marketing; manages the creation of a variety of content in E-commerce, Digital and Trade Marketing.
- Marketing Analysis; analyze and report on traffic, conversions, attribution and pipeline growth. Supervise projects to guarantee all content is matches the brand identity and target market.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, company awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for company events and promotion.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Weekly team alignment and daily checking of teams workplan.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time-to-time in lined with work assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- At least 3 years experience of creating a marketing plan that builds awareness and drives leads.
- Broad experience across online and offline marketing channels.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Experience analyzing data
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Project management experience
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Determine current staffing needs through weekly coordination with the department heads and the HR and Admin Manager
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans suited with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of the company
- Lead employment branding initiatives in order to attract caliber talents
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management or equivalent.
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
Asst Admin Manager
- Maintenance personnel JO scheduling and supervision
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Monitoring and scheduling of Security Guards
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Facilities and Maintenance of equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.